Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"small"group

On Monday evenings there is a group of families from my church that get together...they are my small group. Last night though we were an extremely small group due to people having other commitments. There was only four of us and we had a great time of fellowship! Because it was such a small group we were able to have some good conversation and get deeper into each others lives. After our vidoe and discussion time we went on to the back patio and lit the fire pit and had s'mores. It was a great way to end a hectic Monday as well as a great way to start the week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last nice was fun! The smell of the fire and the warm evening was nice. The conversation was real and it was a nice way to start the week! Thanks TM for hosting! See what your going to be missing Amanda!

Jasno! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasno! said...

Thanks for not mentioning that it was my company that really made the evening great. I really don't like it when people draw attention to how wonderful and charming I am, and it says a lot about your character to not make note of it, which I KNOW is hard to do.

;) It was indeed an enjoyable evening.

SPARKY said...

i love to sit by a fire on a cool evening, sharing thoughts, dreams, stories. the best. those are what memories are made of

Angela said...

Perfect weather, friends, conversation and S'mores. I think the only way to beat that is to end the week the same way!! Here's to a GREAT week-end and a wonderful Friday!! See you in the morning and thanks for the yummy Starbucks :)

hot potato said...

i am sorry i missed that! i am a huge sucker for a fire and smores....geez. i'm glad you all had fun.

Anonymous said...

S'mores rock! I haven't had any for years. Maybe we could make some this summer. It will take me back to my girl scout days. (Hmm - I wonder where my badges are...)

Alaskagirl said...

Mom, your badges are with you glasses, your purse, your necklace and whatever else you have a hard time finding! : )