Monday, March 5, 2007

What...? A little "Glitch"

With only a few days left to the completion of my Masters, I received an email from my advisor letting me know there was a minor "glitch". Not really something that a person wants to hear!! It seems that there was some paper work that didn't get done and the deadline is already past. Let's just say that I had a mild meltdown...but as my day wore on and I was in contact with the graduate department as well as the college of education, things should be fine. It was a good realization that I am not in control! This minor "set back" did not take my God by surprise. He knew this was going to happen. I think it was a good test to see if I am trusting Him fully with my schooling. My Aunt and I had a talk last week and we discussed how God is truly the God of my Masters. I need to be in constant prayer before, during and after studying! That I will retain the informaion that I need to; and before my test I need to pray that I will have absolute recall of everything I've learned, heard and read. I have not come this far to let some paperwork slow me down!!

8 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

I will be praying for you before and during your test too. Let me know what time it is. :) I'm glad everything is getting worked out for your paper work.

Swiss at Heart said...

You are strong, and determined. You will do awesome with this! You are so educated, and and awesome teacher. Not only to the 60 kids you have, but also a true inspiration to me. You have inspired me for once in my life to follow my dreams. That is what being an educator is! Take pride in all the hard work you have done, and believe in yourself, because I know a lot of people believe in you!

Anonymous said...

We are excited for you and pray that the test goes well. You will do wonderful...we know you will!!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you during this time of study and preparation. I know how worrisome it is.

Angela said...

You are right. You do ALL you can do and it is God's promise that He will carry you the rest of the way. He loves you and wants you to succeed. Keep your eye single to your goal, study and prepare, and it will happen. You are in my prayers. :)

hot potato said...

you will be so relieved when it's finally behind you. your hard work and persistance will pay off. what an accomplishment! we are pulling for you. have a great day. see you tomorrow for some much deserved r&r.

Anonymous said...

God will see you through! Call me and talk through anything you need to. I would be glad to do it! You are a strong, passionate, and wonderful women! It's been a pleasure having you as a friend.
We will celebrate when you are done. I wish I was walking with you on Graduation day!
Love ya!

SPARKY said...

hey girl, when you complete your masters, you should have a little celebratory gathering in honor of completion. any of us who've gone to college know exactly how much work you've put in. party !