Saturday, March 10, 2007

Spring Ahead. DANG!!

It seems to be that time again. Don't forget to spring ahead tonight. Personally, I wish they would just leave the time alone. Once the change has been in effect for a few days I'm fine. It's getting my body used to the change, time change, that is. : )
I'm just glad that my team isn't leading worship tomorrow! I will be thinking of you Sparky and Hot Potato. When you two are dragging your weary bodies out of bed, I will be snuggly warm in deep slumber.

3 comments:

Michelle Johnson said...

I'm glad I'm teaching Sunday school, otherwise I would probably be playing my flute for worship team tomorrow. It is going to be hard enough to get up and get ready for Sunday school. I guess I need to get my props ready.

I too have trouble getting used to the time change. My students will too.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a lover of losing an hour of sleep. My good friend Marcie and I LOVE our sleep. I did forget about the time change even after my Mom reminded me....

SPARKY said...

thanks alot! i did drag out, no thanks to my late night saturday. i totally forgot about the loss of an hour and stayed out at friends way too late
luckily my munchkin took a 21/2 hr nap which i enjoy an hour and a half of myself.