Sunday, February 25, 2007

time.to.relax.

I couldn't wait to get home this evening. I have been going all week. I averaged 2:00 am bed times and I was just ready to sit at my table, with a hot cup of tea, a lit candle and my computer. I hadn't had time to check all "my blogs" or even post like I wanted to. So that is what I did. I brewed some tea, which if you know me very well is not something I do very often. I'm not a big hot tea girl, my first choice would be coffee, but I didn't need any more stimulant. I am now finished with my drink and I have caught up on all my computer business. I am heading to bed...it's only 9:20. My body won't know what to do!!

Night All.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Good for you for drinking a non-stimulant and getting some sleep. I hope you had a great day and I will see you in the morning.

Michelle Johnson said...

I'm glad you got some rest. You needed it after your birthday week. :) I hope you can rest this week. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy resting, Amanda!!! I hope it was sweet dreams for you! We'll have to get together and drink some very good tasting flavored tea! I just got into tea this year! I love it. Although I don't neglect my good 'foo foo' coffee (as Gale calls it) :)

Anonymous said...

I was frankly surprised when I saw the tea bag! Having a cup of hot tea helps me relax. I hope it had the same effect for you.

SPARKY said...

have you heard of decaf? i opt for decaf coffe first, then a hot cup of caramel tea...straight from belgium. nothin like it.