Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Y U M M Y ! ! ! !

Well, you all will be happy to know that I finally finished my 60 report cards. They were due to go home today and I got the last one done about 3:00. Just in time to stuff into backpacks at 3:15!! While doing report cards this quarter, I diagnosed myself with "avoidence behavior disorder" otherwise known as ABD! I did about everything else but my work. My classroom is dusted, my desk cleaned off and organized, all my emails caught up, returned all my phone calls from the past 3 months or so, updated my address book, my nail cuticles are nicely pushed down and list goes on. The main thing I did though, was eat guacamole...I love that stuff!! I love the color, texture and taste. If anyone has a tasty, but easy to make guacamole recipe, I would love it. Also, if anyone else suffers from ABD, I would like to know.
Goodnight all!!

4 comments:

SPARKY said...

i too struggle w/abd...lets form a support group.
secondly... no recipe but the best guacamole is albertson's brand. of course i don't really like the stuff unless it's loaded w/spices. try it and let me know

Dionna said...

Ummm - you're making me hungry for mexican and it's only 6:30 am!! :)
And yah - I have ABD too - especially for dreaded household projects.

Dionna
http://simplydionna.blogspot.com
http://emphasisonmoms.blogspot.com

Angela said...

I'm glad there are so many ABD people out there. I know I am not alone in this world. Guac is most definately up there with chocolate and the unmentionable. Have a super day and a great weekend with you family.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but I think ABD could be genetically transmitted - therefore, don't blame yourself. It is another thing you can blame on your mother! Congratualations on completing the task, however. In very severe cases of ABD the task never gets done (like Christmas cards...). K/1