Friday, January 19, 2007

That time again...?!


It seems like I just finished the first quarter of report cards and it is time to do it again. Not my favorite time of year...oh, well! This is something that comes with the job of being a teacher, but if we are being totoally(totally) honest, I dislike it. A LOT!! In my perfect little world, I think it would just be easier to contact the parent if there was an issue with academics or socail(social) behavior and just not do report cards.
Well, enough complaining. I need to get back to work on them so I can leave work at a decent time. Have a great Friday afternoon everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you need to have me
proof your blog page in addition to your parent letters :) Totally is spelled like this, and social is like this...looks like you are having too much fun at your in service! It is funny, because these are the things I can't wait for!
Have a great rest of the afternoon, and I will see you on Monday:)

Alaskagirl said...

You are too funny! I went in and "fixed" it. It is killing me not having the spell check feature. Now everyone can guess what kind of grade I got in spelling on my report card. :)

Angela said...

I LOVE GETTING REPORT CARDS!! Good Job Mrs. Williams on keeping our girl on her toes- We know who runs the class don't we. :) Have a great weekend both of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you - report cards cramp my style! And it does seem like we just did it last week. Like you said, it comes with the territory and ya gotta take the bad with the good. Have a nice weekend - and get those report cards done!

Teresa said...

Okay Miss I have now signed up so I can blog you!! I had an entire page typed but then had to sign up and lost the page!! The bottom line we will be there in 5 days to have a great time with you and dad and Miss Ruby and whom ever else is interested. Oh, yeah we are going to celebrate Derek's and Kelly's birhtday while we are there but that is just a breakfast thing.

Alaskagirl said...

I am looking forward to the week-end with you and Uncle Kelly. It will be a fabulous time; I just know it! Thanks for creating a login and commenting on my blog. Have a great night Aunt Teresa.