Thursday, January 11, 2007

I feel Wicked!


While I was in New York City, I was able to get to mark off an item on my "to do list" before I die. I got to attend one of the most popular shows on Broadway. My friend and I went to the show "Wicked." Our names were drawn from a raffle and we got two front and center row tickets. It was truly amazing and not anything I will ever forget. The costumes were spectacular, the music was fantastic and the atmosphere was unforgetable. I am truly greateful for the experience. I am now excited to read the book. The story line is the Wizard of Oz from the viewpoint of the Wicked Witch. I would also recommend the CD.

3 comments:

hot potato said...

what fun--i've been a few times to NYC and was always in awe. i can relate to how inspired you were after going to the show. when i went to london about 6 years ago, we all went to see the theatre production of Cats. it was the final year they were showing and it was pretty neat.

SPARKY said...

i'm so glad your trip was so much fun. how'd the outfit work out? were you a smash? i bet. i love broadway...i could go every night in a perfect world

Alaskagirl said...

Jen, you would love the show! Thanks for finding me and posting!